Bookmark, Make a Shortcut or Add this page to your Favorites!
Stay up to date with Camp Anglewood!
The Group 12 Sleepover has been postponed due to impending weather.
It will be rescheduled, most likely for next week. We will update this notice with the rescheduled date once the weather picture suggests a time without rain/storms.
Please check back frequently for updates.
2017 Parents Days and Other Tidbits
Dates to save for PARENTS DAYS: [Time: 1:00 to 3:30 PM each day]
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 Groups 7&8, 9&10, 11&12
Thursday, July 20, 2017 Groups 1&2, 3&4, 5&6
Rain dates will be July 26th and July 27th.
- Extended Hours 7:30 AM until 5:30—available on a Daily or Weekly basis.
- Last call for Health Forms.
- Remember to mark FULL name in all belongings brought & worn to camp.
- Don’t forget to pack a hot dog or hamburger and rolls for Wednesday Cookouts!
Note that the BBQ on July 19 is rescheduled for Fri July 21 due to Parents Day.
- Fridays are Anglewood Games Day - Wear your Anglewood Shirt! Please have your camper see Joyce if he did not receive his Camp Anglewood t-shirt on Photo Day.
- Camp phone number reminder: Joyce 267-939-4455/56, 7 AM—7 PM week days. If you need to drop off your child late or pick him up early, please use GATE 2 ONLY (At the end of the lake on Serpentine Lane). Joyce should be notified PRIOR by phone or text with as much advanced notice as possible.
- Just a reminder for parents providing their own transportation: Please be patient waiting for the children at Gate 1 or 2. Also, please respect our neighbors’ parking and street access by not double parking or blocking driveways and streets. We want to prevent children from walking in front of the vehicle pickup line and we need to keep the road open for normal traffic and emergency vehicles. If you are not sure where to place your vehicle, please ask Suss, or Chris at the gates. Thank You !!.